- BBT is an official not-for-profit agency
reportable to Church of the Brethren Annual Conference, the denomination's
highest elected authority.
- Founded in 1943 as the Pension Board, BBT has a
long tradition of caring service for Church of the Brethren members and
- BBT staff consists of people of faith who
provide pension and insurance services, asset and gift plan management, and
financial assistance for retired church workers in need.
- BBT's Board of Directors is comprised of 12
Church of the Brethren members who are experts in law, finance, benefits, or
- Ministries are compassionately managed to
provide savings for members, not profit for a corporate bottom line.
- Ministries are undergirded by a strong investment
philosophy, with assets invested in socially responsible ways.